Skrillex's OWSLA Label Releases TomorrowWorld Mix & Beatport Compilation
The Full Grand Prize Includes:
- 2 Full Madness Comfort (VIP) + DreamVille Easy Tent (2p)
- Comfort (VIP) Access/Benefits to 5 days & 4 nights of TomorrowWorld + DreamVille
- Limited edition TomorrowWorld tent for 2 people with air mattresses, sleeping bags, and a light
- Access to the Official DreamVille Gathering Party on Thursday
- Note: This package grants 2 people Comfort access to TomorrowWorld + DreamVille
- OWSLA meet & greet at TomorrowWorld
- Roundtrip Travel
- This will be 2 roundtrip Magical Bus Voyage tickets to the winner if available near your city or 2 roundtrip plane tickets (Only Continental US will be covered)
Written by Carissa Gerzeny and Mike Walkusky
[H/T: The Fader]
Yesterday marked ten years of the world’s largest DJ and electronic platform, Beatport. The platform’s massive music market success brings electronic music to the masses and serves as a diverse digital music infrastructure for producers. To celebrate the decade, several record labels have created compilations, selecting favorite tracks over the years that have stood the test of time. Skrillex’s OWSLA label has compiled a 10-track #BeatportDecade Spotify playlist, filled with heavy dynamic bass rhythms and ultra-synthetic beats that’ll kickstart your weekend. Other notable label playlists include Booka Shade’s Get Physical Music and Mark Knight’s Toolroom Records. Check out OWSLA's Beatport compilation below.
OWSLA also put together a mix for TomorrowWorld. In addition to the mix, they're making a concerted effort to help Bridges For Music, a non-profit organization supporting music education in South Africa. If you purchase an item from OWSLA's Urgency Network page, you're donating money to Bridges For Music and being entered into a giveaway for an all-expense-paid trip to TomorrowWorld and a meet & greet with Skrillex and the OWSLA crew. You can purchase a download of the following mix for $10 to earn entries for the contest.