See What EDM Tracks Made it into the 101 Best Songs of 2015
SPIN just released their 101 Best Songs of 2015. As the editors wrote, this year's list "balanced the massive with the intimate, the self-aggrandizing with the self-deprecating, the iconic with the iconoclastic." While Justin Bieber snagged the number one slot with his "What Do You Mean," the list contained a healthy dose of dance music. What we found most interesting was the fact that English producer Jamie xx had two tracks land on their list with one of them ranking higher than hit tracks from Jack Ü, Major Lazer and Calvin Harris.
Check out the 10 dance tracks that made the list below and tell us what you think about SPIN's rankings...
4. "I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)" ft. Young Thug & Popcaan - Jamie xx
14. "Where Are Ü Now" - Jack Ü & Justin Bieber
17. "Lean On" ft. MØ - Major Lazer & DJ Snake
29. "Gosh" - Jamie xx
36. "Collect My Love" ft. Alex Newell - The Knocks
39. “How Deep Is Your Love” - Calvin Harris & Disciples
45. "Pylon" - Lakker
50. "Cheerleader" - Omi (Felix Jaehn Remix)
56. "The Glass City" - Pender Street Steppers
79. "Magnets" ft. Lorde - Disclosure
See SPIN's entire list of the 101 Best Songs of 2015 on spin.com.
I'm a storyteller at heart, and music makes my world go round.