[POLL] Which Dance Music Artists Should Take Home Grammys?
It's Grammy season! The nominees were announced earlier this week and while we await the big night when the winners will be announced, we decided to see where these Grammy potentials stood in the eyes of the fans. Go ahead and pick who you think should take home the megaphone for each category in the polls below.
BEST DANCE RECORDING
BEST DANCE/ELECTRONIC ALBUM
BEST REMIXED RECORDING
Some fun facts about the history of dance music at the Grammys...
- The Grammy for Best Dance Recording was first awarded to Donna Summer and Giorgio Moroder in 1998
- Dirty Vegas and Chemical Brothers were the first non-pop artists after Moroder to receive Best Dance Recording in 2003 and 2006, respectively
- The Grammy for Best Electronic/Dance Album was first awarded in 2005 to Basement Jaxx
- The Chemical Brothers have won a total of 4 Grammys
- Skrillex has won a total of 6 Grammys
- Daft Punk has received 12 nominations and 6 wins
- Deadmau5 has received 6 nominations and 0 wins
I'm a storyteller at heart, but music makes my world go round.