Nightclub & Bar released its annual top 100 list, unveiling the highest-grossing nightclubs in the nation of 2014. Boldly dominating the chart with excelling profits, Las Vegas prevailed with seven of the list’s top ten situated in the heart of the Strip. Collectively, the numbers illustrated on the list are a whopping total of $1.36 billion.
XS Nightclub topped the list for a third year in a row, earning a staggering $105M. Fueled by its many triumphs, the Wynn Las Vegas forty-thousand square foot mega club celebrated the new year after a $10M renovation of new lighting, technology and sound. The second top-grossing venue is Hakkasan at $103M. Miami-based LIV and Story are also imprinted in the top ten, in addition to LAVO New York.
View the top ten below and the full list here.
1. XS Nightclub, Encore Las Vegas, $103 million to $105 million
2. Hakkasan, MGM Grand Las Vegas, $100 million to $103 million
3. Marquee, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, $80 million to $85 million
4. Tao, The Venetian Las Vegas, $50 million to $55 million
5. Liv, Miami Beach, $40 million to $45 million
6. Surrender Nightclub, Encore Las Vegas, $40 million to $45 million
7. Lavo, New York City, $30 million to $35 million
8. Story, Miami Beach, $25 million to $30 million
9. Hyde, Bellagio, $25 million to $30 million
10. Lavo, Palazzo Las Vegas, $20 million to $25 million
[H/T: Nightclubs & Bar]