15 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Rave Girl
Dating a rave girl is not easy. We’re free spirited, energetic, and have a zest for life that few others can keep up with or even begin to understand. We live and love in the moment. We connect with the fashion, music, and culture of the movement. If you’re lucky enough to stumble upon one of us, we can be the best thing that’s ever happened to you---but there are a few things you’re going to need to know and understand.
Whether you’re a lady lovin’ lady or a bro, having these basic understandings can make things easier on you when you enter into a relationship. In an effort to help you make sense of it all, here are a few tips and tricks for dating us rave girls.
1. Forget flowers and chocolate. We want EDC tickets.
2. We will make you spend countless days staring at a computer screen, shopping around for the perfect tutu. Sorry, but it’s just that serious.
3. We can go days, hell even a week without a shower.
4. We will spend more money on beads than on your Christmas gift. But it doesn’t mean we don’t love you.
5. We probably won't bitch too much about your video games: we have hours to spend gluing sequins on our bras anyways.
6. We have a excitement and energy for life that very few people can keep up with. Those who can't, need not apply.
7. When our favorite DJ comes on, you better shut the hell up, or the cat claws will come out.
8. When we're in bed, the occasional picture of Calvin Harris might float by in our minds. And we’re sorry.
9. Boyfriends and girlfriends are great, but our friends and our fashion make our lives complete. So don’t try to come between them.
10. When we say PLUR we really mean PLUR - being a jerk is never cool with us. Our hearts are wired to spread love and positive energy into the universe, and we expect the same in return.
11. If you don't look good in neon, chances are we won't go on a second date with you. It just wouldn’t work.
12. We're tough. We can party all day, party all night, and wake up the next day and do it all again. Good luck keeping up!
13. Don’t take it personally if we break up with you right before a huge festival. It probably wasn’t going to work out anyways.
14. We love kandi and candy. But there is a difference.