11 Remixes That Take Us Back To The 90s
The 90s played a massive part in the evolution of dance culture. Every genre from rock to grunge to hip-hop to house music found a way onto the radio, and for better and for worse, electronic music producers have continuously found a way to bring them back to life.
Anyone who experienced that decade left a piece of them within the now "classics." For all those nostalgic for the days of phone cords and light-up sneakers, take a trip down memory lane with these 11 remixes.
1. "Wonderwall (Milo & Otis Remix)" - Oasis
2. "Firestarter (Alvin Risk Remix)" - The Prodigy
3. "Straight Outta Compton (CAZZETTE's Ass Sniffin' Hounds Bootleg)" - N.W.A.
4. "Everybody (Apashe x Oski x Lennon Bootleg)" - The Backstreet Boys
5. "Otherside (Gamper & Dadoni Remix)" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
6. "Say My Name (Cosmo’s Midnight Remix)" - Destiny’s Child
7. "Jump Around (Jantsen & Dirt Monkey Re-Twerk)" - House of Pain
8. "No Diggity vs. Thrift Shop (Kygo Remix)" - Ed Sheeran & Passenger
9. "Forgot About Dre (Drezo Remix)" - Dr. Dre
10. "Praise You (Maribou State Remix)" - Fatboy Slim
11. "Juicy vs. Tom’s Diner (Dr. Fresch Remix)" - Notorious B.I.G. vs. Suzanne Vega