- defying police threats of arrest 'because it saves lives'
• Pill-testing could be take place at Australian music festivals this summer
• Advocated for the controversial measures are looking at trialling it
• Executive Director of Unharm has set his sights on an event in the ACT
• Two festivals coming up in Canberra are Spilt Milk and Groovin The Moo
Pill testing could take place at Australian music festivals this year, with advocates for the controversial technique hoping to implement it at events in the coming months.
Executive director of Unharm, Will Tregoning, has flagged the possibility of erecting stations at events this summer, following a spate of overdoses last festival season.
Mr Tregoning said his organisation, which aims to allow illicit drug users to take substances in a safer way, is looking at trialling the technique at an event in the ACT...