These are the Songs & Playlists That Dominated Pandora Last Year
Ever wonder how many people out there are listening to the same playlists as you? Do you think you're the only one jamming out to "Dubstep Strength Training"?
Well, no more need to wonder because Pandora has given us the top EDM playlists and songs of 2016. So whether you're already subscribed to these playlists or just looking for a solid station where you can't go wrong, check out the stats for these top playlists and songs.
Electronic Cardio – This station has played over 425,000 spins this week, because a workout is always easier with a little bit of Sandstorm, right?
1. Deadmau5 – over 34 K spins this week
2. Lindsey Stirling – over 24 K spins this week
3. Daft Punk – over 23 K spins this week
4. Darude – over 23 K spins this week
5. Swedish House Mafia – over 16 K spins this week
1. Tsunami - DVBBS & Borgeous
2. Animals - Martin Garrix
3. SMASH! - Ummet Ozcan
4. Five Hours - Deorro
5. Sandstorm (Radio Edit) - Darude
Dubstep Strength Training – This station has played over 582,000 spins this week, because nothing says “pumping iron” like a mix of Skrillex and Diplo.
1. Skrillex – over 32 K spins this week
2. Diplo – over 27 K spins this week
3. AWOLNATION – over 21 K spins this week
4. Flux Pavilion – over 19 K spins this week
5. Timmy Trumpet – over 16 K spins this week
1. Animals (Victor Niglio & Martin Garrix Festival Trap Remix) - Martin Garrix
2. Tortuga (Radio Edit) - DoubleV & Formal One
3. Finale - Mashur & Kevlar
4. Spaceman (Carnage Festival Trap Remix) - Hardwell
5. Drama (Party Favor Remix) - Bro Safari & UFO!