A niche New York festival, Elements Music & Art Festival celebrated its fifth-anniversary last weekend.
With superb sets, immersive art, and a charismatic crowd, it was one for the books. There was a lot to love about the independently organized festival, but 7 elements really stood out.
1. An eclectic lineup featuring acts like Bassnectar, Snakehips, Emancipator, Jade Cicada, SNBRN and Justin Jay. A solid mix of earth-shaking bass, infectious house, and chill-out sounds.
2. Getting old school rave vibes dancing in an abandoned warehouse. Plus that gorgeous canopy.
3. Dancing by the waterfront on a cloudy summer evening
Watch the Aftermovie of DJ Snake's Historic Parc des Prince Show, His Biggest Headlining Performance Yet
Over 60,000 people attended the momentous hometown show at Parc des Prince, the longtime home of the Paris Saint-Germain F.C. football club.
4 Artists You Need to See at Neversea Festival 2022
As the Romanian festival approaches, the stage-by-stage lineups have now been revealed.
Monstercat Is Hosting a Virtual Game Show to Celebrate the Label's 11th Anniversary
"Monstercat Presents 1-For-1" challenges include Best Artist Cosplay, Guess The Song and Demonstrate Your Photoshop Skills.
4. Listening to house music from the Dirtybird Players surrounded by silos. Gritty, industrial, groovy.
5. Awesome, interactive art from emerging NYC artists
6. Relaxing at the wellness tent. Offering calming activities like yoga, meditation, and sound baths, it was the perfect place to get away and unwind.