A niche New York festival, Elements Music & Art Festival celebrated its fifth-anniversary last weekend.
With superb sets, immersive art, and a charismatic crowd, it was one for the books. There was a lot to love about the independently organized festival, but 7 elements really stood out.
1. An eclectic lineup featuring acts like Bassnectar, Snakehips, Emancipator, Jade Cicada, SNBRN and Justin Jay. A solid mix of earth-shaking bass, infectious house, and chill-out sounds.
2. Getting old school rave vibes dancing in an abandoned warehouse. Plus that gorgeous canopy.
3. Dancing by the waterfront on a cloudy summer evening
See SG Lewis Shine Bright at Sold Out "times" Show In Los Angeles: Photos
Special guests Aluna and Lucky Daye made appearances during the October 15th concert, which took place at the famed Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall.
ZHU, Jax Jones, J Balvin, Katy Perry, Featured on Newly-Released "Pokémon 25: The Album"
The compilation album was released alongside cards, collectibles, and more in honor of the pop-culture behemoth's 25th birthday.
Grado and Pokémon Release One-of-a-Kind Collaborative Headphones
Grado Labs and Pokémon Center teamed up to develop the headphones, which feature Poké Ball and Pikachu designs on the housing.
4. Listening to house music from the Dirtybird Players surrounded by silos. Gritty, industrial, groovy.
5. Awesome, interactive art from emerging NYC artists
6. Relaxing at the wellness tent. Offering calming activities like yoga, meditation, and sound baths, it was the perfect place to get away and unwind.