Barcelona-based nightlife brand Elrow's first show as part of their NYC residency was phenomenal.
Performances from house and techno heavy-hitters like Eats Everything, Thomas Jack, Toni Varga, Andrea Oliva, and Steve Lawler had the crowd reeling till 4 in the morning.
Apart from the wonderful sets, the atmosphere was unbelievable. Known for their wild, vibrant and immersive themes, Elrow brought the “Nomads, New World” to Avant Gardner last weekend. The industrial Brooklyn warehouse was transformed into another world chock-full of color, costumes, bright lights and creative art installations.
All in all, it was a spectacular party. Here are 8 reasons why.
1. Incredible performances all night long, including a special closing B2B performance by Steve Lawler and Andrea Oliva
2. Mind-boggling stage design
3. A stylistic ceiling with enough eye-candy to rival the stage
SLANDER, Said The Sky and Alison Wonderland Debut Massive Collab at EDC Las Vegas: Watch
The song, dubbed "Picture," is a euphoric rush of future bass bliss.
Watch Seven Lions Debut Unreleased REZZ Collab at EDC Las Vegas
REZZ announced that a second collab is also in the works.
Imanbek Teams Up With Hollywood Undead for Persevering Single, "Runaway"
Hollywood Undead shine with authoritative delivery over snappy hi-hats and thumping 808s.
4. An immersive other-wordly environment throughout the venue
5. All sorts of crazy inflatable toys
6. Confetti, so much confetti
7. The Elrow mascot Rowgelia crowd surfing on an inflatable raft
8. Most importantly, a crowd that knows how to get down
We can't wait for round 2, on Saturday, July 28th! Sign up here for info on the next party.