EDM is everywhere - it's on TV, it's on the radio, it can be heard at work, at school, and even at your grandma's house (shout out to the Kandi Grammies out there). With such an omnipotent presence in our day-to-day life, it can be easy to find yourself lost, even obsessed, with this music and cultural movement.
Alas, the signs are all there, you just might not know it yet. If any of these 10 signs of EDM obsession resonate with you, it's OK. Own it. Your secret is safe with us...
1. You wake up/fall asleep to an EDM song
2. You dance to it in your underwear
3. You don't walk, you shuffle... everywhere
4. You dance in your car like you do at a festival
5. You break down whenever you can't stream on SoundCloud
6. Every bright light catches your attention
7. You dance as close to the speaker as possible
8. Your favorite DJ is your computer password
9. 99% of the space on your phone consists of concert videos
10. You are not afraid to look like this guy when you're 75
Los Angeles Nightclubs to Require Proof of Vaccination for Entry
The new COVID-19 mandate will go into effect on October 7th.
Watch ILLENIUM Debut Unreleased Collab With 30 Seconds to Mars
ILLENIUM dropped the alt-rock and EDM crossover, tentatively titled "Wouldn't Change a Thing," at the Las Vegas music festival Life Is Beautiful over the weekend.
A Posthumous EDM Song From B.B. King Is Being Released By the Blues Legend's Estate
“B.B. King is a cornerstone of Gibson’s music history, and we are honored to bring his legendary music and persona to a new audience."