EDM is everywhere - it's on TV, it's on the radio, it can be heard at work, at school, and even at your grandma's house (shout out to the Kandi Grammies out there). With such an omnipotent presence in our day-to-day life, it can be easy to find yourself lost, even obsessed, with this music and cultural movement.
Alas, the signs are all there, you just might not know it yet. If any of these 10 signs of EDM obsession resonate with you, it's OK. Own it. Your secret is safe with us...
1. You wake up/fall asleep to an EDM song
2. You dance to it in your underwear
3. You don't walk, you shuffle... everywhere
4. You dance in your car like you do at a festival
5. You break down whenever you can't stream on SoundCloud
6. Every bright light catches your attention
7. You dance as close to the speaker as possible
8. Your favorite DJ is your computer password
9. 99% of the space on your phone consists of concert videos
10. You are not afraid to look like this guy when you're 75
Look Inside Meow Wolf's 2022 Vortex Festival, a Surrealist Escape In Denver
Moving their flagship Vortex festival to Denver for the first time, Meow Wolf proved their prestige is immutable.
ODESZA Share the Humble Roots of Their Visual Inspiration for "The Last Goodbye"
The unheralded photographer ODESZA sought inspiration from had just relocated to New York from Belarus when he was visited by the duo.
Someone Purchased a Limited Copy of Eric Prydz "Opus" On Vinyl for $2,000
The rare vinyl of Prydz's debut studio album was just one of 500 ever pressed.