With the holiday season right around the corner, it’s time to start planning out the gifts you plan to give your loved ones - and maybe even a little something for yourself.
We know how expensive this time of the year can get, so we scoured the internet to find some of the hottest deals coming out this Black Friday and Cyber Monday for the music lover in all of us:
1. ELECTRIC FAMILY
The first place to start shopping for a music fanatic should be Electric Family.
"Electric Family is a brand that demonstrates authenticity and transparency, seeking to reach new audiences through a mixture of our unifying philosophy and edifying street culture. We are committed to our mission and are certain that we can leverage the influence of our brand and artist collaborators to make an immense global impact."
Deals kick off November 28th at 9:00 PM PST
- 30% Off Site-Wide
- Free (US) Priority Shipping on Orders $80+
- 10+ LTD Edition - Artist Collaborations
- 12+ LTD Edition - Black Friday/Cyber Monday Products
- Deep Discounts on Bundles
Our Favorite Products:
- Electric Family x Proximity Dye Hoodie
- Electric Family x Carl Cox Baseball Jersey
- EF x Illenium x Rukes Collab Tee
- Artist Series Charity Bracelets
- Electric Family - Festival Collection
They will also be having a HUGE Cyber Monday surprise collab. Check their socials Sunday, December 1st at 6:00 PM PST for the announcement.
2. DIFF Eyewear
DIFF Eyewear has donated over 1 million pairs of reading glasses to individuals in need around the world. For each pair purchased, a pair is donated. Socially conscious and charitable at heart, the DIFF Eyewear family strive for the perfect pair of sunglasses - don't miss out on their massive Black Friday sale.
Considering that DIFF makes some of the hottest eyewear available, their sales are truly to die for (offer available now).
- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
- Buy 2, Get 3 Free
3. GenZ - RaveRunner Hydration Pack
Makers of the industry-leading anti-theft hydration pack, the GenZ RaveRunner Festival Hydration Pack is constructed with slash-proof nylon so you don't have to worry about it getting cut open to access your valuables. This also makes it extremely durable.
Already a leader in keeping festivalgoers healthy and hydrated, the GenZ Black Friday sale makes it too good to pass up.
- Free 'Underglow' with any Hydration Pack Purchase
- The GenZ Underglow is a light-up disco ball that attaches to the bottom of your RaveRunner Hydration Pack
- Transforming your surroundings into a mobile dance floor that we like to call the "instant friend magnet"
4. Festival Tickets
Some of your favorite festivals also host special sales for Black Friday. If you’ve been holding off on attending one of these festivals because of the price, this is the perfect time to get in while you can; sometimes experiences are the best gift of all.
- 4-day GA pass for $279 + fees
- Buy 4 GA tickets and get a free car camping pass
- First 1,000 Pre-Sale ticket orders qualify for $25 dollars back from Front Gate Tickets
Electric Zoo 2020
- Text (202) 883-3696 for first access to a limited supply of the cheapest early-bird tickets
- This will be your ONLY shot at paying the cheapest price possible⠀
- Loyalty fans will be sent an individual discount code that they’ll be able to use
5. Production Software
If you or a loved one are a producer, this is the best time to hop on sales. Make sure to head over to these sites to pocket a major bargain on music software, hardware, sample packs, VST plugins and more:
- Native Instruments - 50% off
- Waves - 90% off
- Universal Audio - 60% off
- Sonnox - 50% off
- Output - 65% off
- Plugin Alliance - 65% off
- W.A. Production Vocal Bundle - 91% off
- Loopmasters - 80% off
These are just some of the great Black Friday deals that music lovers can take advantage of during the 2019 holiday season. Go take advantage of all the great sales taking place this weekend, and have a safe and happy holiday.