The second single from Jason Ross' forthcoming 1000 Faces studio album on Seven Lions' Ophelia Records, "One That Got Away" showcases the singularly unique, melodic flair of both Jason Ross and Dabin. It's an exquisite pairing for the rich and powerful vocals of Dylan Matthew, one of the hottest vocalists currently active in the space.
"Dylan is one of the strongest vocalists on the scene right now and [he] has a way of creating lyrics and hooks that the crowds will sing out loud," Ross said. "He did just that on this track. It was truly a pleasure working with him."
While the musical trifecta may seem odd a first, Dabin and Matthew recently worked together on the dance anthem hit "First Time," alongside Ophelia label boss Seven Lions, and Ross has a strong legacy alongside Seven Lions as well. Since the release of his breakout collaboration with Seven Lions, "Ocean," Ross has been firmly in the Ophelia orbit. It comes as no surprise that his debut artist album will be released through the imprint.
If “One That Got Away” is right up your alley, keep in mind that it's just the second single from a bountiful supply of beautiful bass music yet to come from Jason Ross.
JASON ROSS 1000 FACES TOUR DATES:
- February 14 - Toronto, ON - Danforth Music Hall
- February 15 - Montreal, QC - SAT
- February 20 - Salt Lake City, UT - Sky
- February 22 - Austin, TX - Cedar Street Courtyard
- February 28 - Brooklyn, NY - Lost Circus
- February 29 - Los Angeles, CA - Academy
- March 6 - Dallas, TX - Stereo Live
- March 7 - Houston, TX - Stereo Live
- March 13 - Seattle, WA - Showbox @ The Market
- March 28 - Orlando, FL - Gilt
- April 3 - Boston, MA - Royale
- April 4 - St. Louis, MO - RYSE
- April 11 - Detroit, MI - Grasshopper
- April 18 - Minneapolis, MN - Loft @ Skyway
- April 24 - Vancouver, BC - Commodore Ballroom
- April 25 - Portland, OR - 45 East
- May 2 - Chicago, IL- Concord Music Hall
- May 8 - Calgary, AB - Knoxville's Tavern
- May 9 - Edmonton, AB - Union Hall