From London to LA, there are clubs to be packed, danced, and performed in. Among those are a surplus of small, large, and elite clubs. These clubs place the power of music within their lighting, sound, and effects systems to give the party-goer the ultimate raving experience. The state-of-the-art systems are sure to wow you over and forget how long you’ve really been partying.
Perhaps the most impressive club on the list is fabric in London. It’s up fourteen spots to number two from last year. This comes as a surprise provided that two teenagers died at the club from drug-related causes during the summer last year. According to DJ Mag, “[Their] #saveourculture campaign assisted them in reinstating their license.” This campaign truly showed the love that the party-goers have for Fabric.
Another banger on this club list would have to be Hakkasan. It’s down nine spots from last year, but it’s still finds a spot in the top twenty. This five-level club is home to a affluential restaurant, main club, the Ling Ling Club and Ling Ling Lounge, a two-story water feature, and the mezzanine, which is usually the hangout spot for the VIPs attending. “The venue plays host to names like Calvin Harris, Nervo, Questlove, and Party Favor,” states DJ Mag.
Down nine spots from last year but not completely underground is Club Space in Miami, Florida. Club Space is known for bringing the Ibiza vibes to the states and doing it exceptionally well. The club has just recently acquired new owners (Davide Danese, Coloma Kaboomsky, and David Sinopoli) who certainly aren’t newcomers to the underground electronic music scene. According to DJ Mag, “Just six months into their tenure, they’ve already brought everyone from Jamie Jones and Richie Hawtin to Adam Beyer, Pan-Pot, Luciano, and tINI.” This club’s 24-hour bass-heavy beats will continue to bump even further underground.
Check out the top 20 here, and head over to DJ Mag to see the full list!
- Space Ibiza - Ibiza, Spain (soon to reopen at Hï Ibiza in 2017)
- Fabric - London, England
- Green Valley - Camboriú, Brazil
- Zouk Singapore - Singapore
- Octagon - Seoul, South Korea
- Ushuaïa - Ibiza, Spain
- Pacha Ibiza - Ibiza, Spain
- Echostage - Washington D.C., USA
- Papaya - Novalja, Croatia
- BCM Planet Dance - Mallorca, Spain (recently closed)
- Amnesia - Ibiza, Spain
- Berghain/Panorama Bar - Berlin, Germany
- DC-10 - Ibiza, Spain
- Noa Beach Club - Novalja, Croatia
- Bootshaus - Köln, Germany
- Hakkasan - Las Vegas, NV, USA
- The Warehouse Project - Manchester, UK
- Elrow/Row 14 - Barcelona, Spain
- Guaba Beach Club - Limassol, Cyprus
- Motion - Bristol, UK
Which of these clubs have you been to? Which one is your favorite?