It's been an incredible week for Tiësto. Just days after announcing he's expecting a baby girl, the iconic Dutch DJ and producer took to Twitter today to announce a brand new album called The London Sessions.
The forthcoming record, which drops on May 15th, features collaborations with a number of prolific artists out of the UK and moonlights as an homage to the studio sessions and experiences he had in London last year.
In true Tiësto fashion, the tracklist for The London Sessions features a litany of incredible features. In addition to previously released singles with Post Malone ("Jackie Chan") and Rita Ora ("Ritual"), among others, the record boasts collaborations with Mabel, Becky Hill, Violet Skies, and Snoop Dogg, who features on a single called "On My California," which is shaping up to be a standout track due to Snoop's West Coast roots.
Watch Steve Aoki and a Neurosurgeon Discuss New Ultrasound Helmet to Treat Brain Disease
In a conversation with Dr. Ali Rezai, Aoki learns about technology that treats neurological conditions like Alzheimer's disease.
Amnesia Ibiza Announces 18-Hour 2022 Opening Party
Attendees can expect a "mouthwatering" lineup of techno and house music artists.
AVA London Announces Speakers and Performers for 2022 Event at Printworks
Carl Cox, Jaguar, Weirdcore, and more industry players will speak at the event this March.
The London Sessions Tracklist:
1) God Is A Dancer (with Mabel)
2) Nothing Really Matters (with Becky Hill)
3) Ride (with The Kid Daytona and ROE)
4) Ritual (with Rita Ora and Jonas Blue)
5) Jackie Chan (with Dzeko feat. Post Malone and Preme)
6) Lifestyle (feat. KAMILLE)
7) On My California (with Shaun Frank feat. Snoop Dogg and Fontwell)
8) BLUE (feat. Stevie Appleton)
9) Round & Round. (feat GALXARA)
10) Lose You (feat. ILIRA)
11) Over You (feat. Becky Hill)
12) What’s It Gonna Be (feat. KAMILLE)
13) Insomnia (feat. Violet Skies)