It's a classic Sunday morning. You are still hangover from Saturday night and definitely not ready for the week to come. Luckily we have just what you need, as Did Someone Say Brunch? is here to fill your Sunday with quality tunes, as well as a delicious Brunch Bake brunch recipe.
- 200g Turkish bread, cut into 1cm slices
- 500g (about 16) chipolata sausages
- 2 red capsicums, thickly sliced
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large roasting pan with baking paper. Arrange bread, chipolatas, capsicum and tomato in a single layer in pan. Drizzle with oil and turn to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Roast, turning once, for 30 minutes or until bread is brown and tomatoes collapse.
- Step 2: Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
Melody Joyce Taps EDM Duo Going Deeper for Vibey Remix of "Won't Give Up"
Joyce's poignant indie pop tune has been revamped with a heart-pumping dance rendition by Going Deeper.
Watch the Music Video for BLVK JVCK's Fiery Single "THE SHOOTV"
BLVK JVCK holds nothing back on his high-powered return to Deadbeats.
KDrew Breathes New Life Into 2014 Dance Anthem "Let Me Go" With Melodic Dubstep Remix
Eight years later, "Let Me Go" still offers the same euphoric thrill.
Till next week, enjoy!
Recipe courtesy: taste.com